What song are u listening to atm.

ps: Mental Liberator this is kinda of fun dont u agree?

i mean it is quite obvious that we are passionate about our music and that we are both stubborn enough to not to want to concedede to the other....i think this is what music is about dont you?

cantona said:
ps: Mental Liberator this is kinda of fun dont u agree?

i mean it is quite obvious that we are passionate about our music and that we are both stubborn enough to not to want to concedede to the other....i think this is what music is about dont you?

No shit homie, I hate the kids that don't back up their music and just walk away when I say things about it. You're a good man.

How come music sparks off this conflict, if someone doesn't like your taste in music, respect their opinion, music is different for everyone, one person can hate a song when another person could listen to it 10x over.
I'm not trying to preach.... but this drives me mad sometimes.

SirVal said:
How come music sparks off this conflict, if someone doesn't like your taste in music, respect their opinion, music is different for everyone, one person can hate a song when another person could listen to it 10x over.

Well maybe some poeple are strong about their opinions, and even though they respect the other person's opinions. They enjoy debating about music, because they are passionate about music.

SirVal said:

Correct! This one of the many reasons why SirVal is one of the few memebers i have alot of respect for!
Just have to read ^

Thats why *my mouth is shut* for a change..(the scoll button is good for scolling past posts you have a quick look at and not say anything to reply to them)
Or else i could say *banned, bye bye G.G*....
Im sure some others are like this
"I could ague about my taste of music till the cows come home.."
Im not speaking for others tho...
Just saying..

And i dont no bout others but i could have perfect/backup and reasons if i do say so myself, about Evanecence and music :D

x.x.x
G.G

geek_gal said:
Correct! This one of the many reasons why SirVal is one of the few memebers i have alot of respect for!
Just have to read ^

Thats why *my mouth is shut* for a change..(the scoll button is good for scolling past posts you have a quick look at and not say anything to reply to them)
Or else i could say *banned, bye bye G.G*....
Im sure some others are like this
"I could ague about my taste of music till the cows come home.."
Im not speaking for others tho...
Just saying..

And i dont no bout others but i could have perfect/backup and reasons if i do say so myself, about Evanecence and music :D

x.x.x
G.G

O.K. tell me why Evanecence is really good.

Wanna be startin somethin -
12m.jpg

Hang em' High - My Chemical Romance
Let It Enfold You - Senses Fail
Dancing for Rain - Rise Against

Back
Top Bottom