What are some good "home" workouts?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
I thought I would ask and see if anyone has any special workouts that can be effectively done at home. I do pushups, have a chin up bar, situps, etc.

I know there are a number of you who work out so do you have any routines of this style that are considered less well-known and that you would like to share?

Ok ..every one at CF chips in 5 bucks each it is done.

Alternatively if you send 500 dollars to my offshore account I will use it as a deposit on the ticket then when the details are confirmed I will refund your money plus 50%.

Get some weights. Military press, shoulder workouts don't require any equipment. Tricep ext. Flys, curls, forearm curls. Planks for abs, situps seem useless to me... And for pushups, get like 200 in each night.

Get some weights. Military press, shoulder workouts don't require any equipment. Tricep ext. Flys, curls, forearm curls. Planks for abs, situps seem useless to me... And for pushups, get like 200 in each night.
Yep, get a barbell and some weights.

He should probably learn dead lifts and squats before he even thinks about forearm curls. To replace bench press he could do push ups, but with weight in a back pack.
If you're going to do push ups, do them weighted as unless you're going for endurance (in which case you should just go for a run), 200 PUs isn't going to do much else.
Dips between two chairs are another exercise that can be implemented with limited equipment.

And make sure you are using correct form before you are doing anything heavy, and get organized if you're going to do things properly. Don't just do random stuff every day.

You can effectively do bodyweight workouts at home doing some of the stuff that others mentioned and see results. That will only take you so far, eventually you should get a gym membership.

If you start using weights or dumbbells, work on form.....that is THE most important thing. I see a lot of people in the gym lifting heavy weights and they have terrible form, namely squats, barely anybody I see is doing squats correctly. I just wonder how they haven't gotten hurt yet. And warm up and stretch, probably the second most important thing.

Whatever you end up doing, keep on a routine, but switch it up from time to time, do different excercises to keep it interesting.

Have a look at this site, there are quite a few exercises there that don't require equipment, or you can get a stability ball and do some of that stuff, there's quite a bit of that on there too.

Back
Top Bottom