What size of monitor do you have?

Dishdog said:
I was just wondering because i have 17" and sometimes i find my eyes having to move to see all the screen (like when you sit at the front row at the movie's)

i find most of the things u are looking at are in the middle of the screen, unless u're playing games, so its ok, buts a really good screen apart from the fact its bloody huge, i can only just fit it on the desk.
its got really good refresh rates, 120 mghz, can anyone top that, disappiontingly my laptop can only do (off the top of my head) i think 65mghz, and there are some dead pixels, the disadvantage of getting LCD, they almost always come with dead pixels because theyre so expensive to make. Im all for CRT, they're huge but really good image quality and NO DEAD PIXELS, also u can c it properly no matter which angle u view it from, i hate that on my laptop, it really annoys me, having to change the angle every time i move

I have a LCD, it has one dead pixel but i only can see it when it's on a black spot, so it doesn't bother me

I have a 17 inch, maximum res seems to be at about 1152x864 at 75hz, though I run at 70 because it seems to blur sometimes otherwise, making me think it was my eyes :p

My dads mate has a much bigger one, and I went round and saw it.
It must take a long time to get used to, 1 because you'd need a great graphics card to get to the full resoloution of it, and 2 because it looked like it concaved in the middle, though didn't really. I don't know if this is normal and you have to get used to it, though I didnt like it... it might be why he shortly took it back for a smaller one though.

Back
Top Bottom