What should I get my girlfriend for Valentines Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Mixx is just saying that, while secretly believing there is one thing that beats a woman in French Knickers - and that's me in French Knickers

:D

CarpeNoctem said:
Don't forget about your computer. You can always put a sexual hole and a tap in your computer...then you will never have to leave home.

Uh.... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, then again, that is what a 5 1/2" Drive is for right? LMAO!!! JK JK!! :D

Anyways, my GF gets alot! I got her chocolates, 3 dozen Pink roses, we went to a VERY NICE restaurant (she had Filet Minion and I had Sea Scallops) It was a VERY EXPENSIVE Valentines Day. :rolleyes: Women..!

My boyfriend gave me chocolates, some kisses (hersey kisses, and real kisses), and we went to a very nice chinese restaurant (I paid because he gave me so much) that won the Zagat Award (very prestigious). This was a five star restaurant with two star prices. It was a nice night too... not many clouds in the sky...

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha. Mixx is just saying that, while secretly believing there is one thing that beats a woman in French Knickers - and that's me in French Knickers

:D

Lol, now that deserves a ROFLMAO !!, you know i like it when you talk dirty to me...Now i think Liz will get jealous...j/k

Now where the hell did i Leave my wizard ?...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom