What should I get my girlfriend for Valentines Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree w/you there, by putting other's before yourself...Then it will come back to you in a good way.

~mr mixx~ said:
seems to me that The world we live in is very materialistic, and still believe that He who has the

most Gold wins, but even the richest people in the world are not happy...So whoever said money can buy happiness is high...

money cant buy me happiness, but im happiest when i can buy what i want, anytime that i want, yea buy what i want

you must have heard that song before. I dont even wear the watch because i dont want to scratch it, i kinda just bought it to wear on specail occasions and to say "ahahah you think your so good" (i have a lot of bragging friends and people at my school, i dont brag unless someone tries to say they're better than most the other people because they have expensive stuff) "well i have a $600.00 watch!"

Giancarlo said:
And the closest thing I have to gold.. is the gold flakes in a little glass vial floating in water. Given to me years ago as a gift.

The closest thing I have is the insurance document of the White Gold bracelet I bought my girlfriend last valentines day. That brought me more happiness than buying anything gold for myself could.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
And the closest thing I have to gold.. is the gold flakes in a little glass vial floating in water. Given to me years ago as a gift.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW, I have the same thing, lol, but then I got it at colorado. :(

I really love my girlfriend, but wow, women cost a lot of money. Do you realize that on her birthday, I took her shopping at the Circle Center Mall? It is a HUGE mall that is very expensive. After the day was over (including Lunch at Champs and Dinner at a Chinese Bistro that has won MANY AWARDS called P.F. Changs) I had dropped over $4,000!!! Trust me, my Dad was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MAD after that day, but he got over it.... :D

AMD ZEN said:
I really love my girlfriend, but wow, women cost a lot of money. Do you realize that on her birthday, I took her shopping at the Circle Center Mall? It is a HUGE mall that is very expensive. After the day was over (including Lunch at Champs and Dinner at a Chinese Bistro that has won MANY AWARDS called P.F. Changs) I had dropped over $4,000!!! Trust me, my Dad was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MAD after that day, but he got over it.... :D

That's why I date a guy... I'd take my guy to a Zagat Awarded Chinese restaurant and spend $15 on two big bowls of soup. I also watch $40/day on Food TV network. It seems like you guys can't managed your money well. Over $4,000? Somebody is spoiled... sorry, but if you could give me $4,000 right now I'd be extremely happy.. I would manage it for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom