What should I get my brother for Christmass?

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
I know what to get for everyone in my family accept my younger brother (16).

I already gave him PS3, LCD TV, 24" PC Monitor, 8800GT and he has a good PC.

He's into film making and does his own little films with his friends that he fully edits him self..etc. He already has a good camera, hmmm I just don't know what to get him.

I want it to be a surprise so I don't want to go and ask him what he wants u know... I'm thinking in a range of $100-$200. Wile typing this I remembered him saying that he needs an external HDD to store all his films...etc I think I might do that.

What you guys think? :)

A lump of coal :D

A big HDD might be nice, I'm sure video recording/editing takes up quite a bit of space. If you went that route, I'd try to pick up two because HDD failures aren't unheard of.

Buy a projector for him so he can watch his movies like a pro haha

Why not just buy him an internal 1TB hard drive? It will be faster than the external. You can extract and turn his current HDD into an external by buying an enclosure.

Does he have a nice pair of noise canceling headphones?? :D

lol good questions he has a pair of Razer Barracudaâ„¢ HP-1 5.1 Channel Gaming Headphones that I gave him a year ago, forgot to mention that :)

03_3.jpg

I think I will get him a HDD 1TB. I think external one might be better for him. Thanks for all the input fellaz.

lol good questions he has a pair of Razer Barracudaâ„¢ HP-1 5.1 Channel Gaming Headphones that I gave him a year ago, forgot to mention that :)

03_3.jpg

I think I will get him a HDD 1TB. I think external one might be better for him. Thanks for all the input fellaz.

Dang, but a 1TB hard drive sounds very nice too. :D

What you guys think about this one? I'm trying to get a good quality one but at the same time not trying to spend a lot of money.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148356

I know Seagate is highly recommended, but the reviews surly don't do it justice. Why not buy a desktop hard drive and buy an external hard drive enclosure so he can get both quality and speed. I might have hard drive enclosure I could offer you for a small bit if you send me a PM.

I know what to get for everyone in my family accept my younger brother (16).

I already gave him PS3, LCD TV, 24" PC Monitor, 8800GT and he has a good PC.

He's into film making and does his own little films with his friends that he fully edits him self..etc. He already has a good camera, hmmm I just don't know what to get him.

I want it to be a surprise so I don't want to go and ask him what he wants u know... I'm thinking in a range of $100-$200. Wile typing this I remembered him saying that he needs an external HDD to store all his films...etc I think I might do that.

What you guys think? :)

Damn I wish I was your brother lol..

If he said he needs an external HDD then that will probably be the best thing to get him.

Back
Top Bottom