What should i do?

falconmick

Baseband Member
I want to do something to do with computer game design in university, but i have 1 problem... I believe that I am fairly good at picking up languages (programing) and I can utilize most of the languages abilities. Only I don't know if that what i want to do... The reason why I want to work on computer games is because I am I lover of gamers, yet game functionality isn't what i enjoy inside of the game... I enjoy the gaming environment (the scenery, physics etc). What can i do... i think that I would be able to become a good programmer, its just I don't think that it would be as for fulling as working on making the game come to (visual) life!

there is colleges that have a great focus on computer game design as a major. it is not offered at all schools but I know that westwood college offers it as an online degree and they actually have a lifetime learning agreement in which you can return to them after you graduate and take classes for free to get the new training required in your field. I spoke with one of the advisors there for a while and it seemed like a decent school but im really not into game development but i am into software engineering. But if you are serious about it atleast that is a place to start and get some better answers...

Being a ver vital part of software engineering most of the college student get into it. Lover of games should know better the functionality and should be able to design better than any one who don't have the passion for games.

Back
Top Bottom