What Profession Are u going into?

Been working in Social work for what seems all my life now....I love it, couldn't imagine myself doing anything else, but if I did then it would probably be in IT, one way or another.

Hmm tbh i realy dont know .Iam going to college later this year to study chemistry,computing,law and electronics so i dunno . I e toyed around with the idea of being a police officer a few times but i dunno

Don't know, but hopefully I.T
That or art.

Gaming also would be good, game tester... Im both lazy and like to keep my mind going in the tech world, do both at the same time. Sounds good.

I am thinking either computer engineering or sometime of business manager, or sales. I am going to go to either univercity of Illinois, or Milwaukee school of engineering, because I am almost sure I am going into computer engineering. I want to work with micro computers, or maybe I could work for animas and design a better insulin pump as there current models are using 10 year old tech, lol, they could be a lot better.

that sounds intresting, iv always wanted 2 work at manchester airport, but iv just finished 3 years doing ict at college, and im getting some money together so i can pay for the PC Engineer (A+) & Network Engineer (N+) & MCSA courses.

oneday i would like to be a network admin or something along them lines

My original idea was home architecture. I kinda got out of that and got into computers though. So, most likely something with computers. I don't really know what there is to do in computers though. There's a PC repair shop that pays $7/hr full time as a PC tech, quite a bit too low for me if I am going to school for it. I don't know if they just underpay their employees or if that's the standard with those places though. I really don't know what other options there are in that field though.

Mergers and Acquisitions probably. My grades are good enough, and I have quite a bit of a legacy.

However, going into investment banking is also a pretty good choice for me.

Back
Top Bottom