what pets do cf members have?

I don;t have any pets and my parents are too strict to allow a dog! I hate it they say I won't feed it or take it for walks but I would!

Thanx Steff, that snake was nasty lol. I have 2 cats and a dog, crossed between god knows what, whenmy parents bought the house here, it said in the contract that we had to take on the dog that lived here lol. Hes def alsatian and no idea what else. He's big and very very soft.

my mum has 5 cats. i dont live with my mum (parents divorced), but when i do over they can be pretty naughty, usually they just sleep all day and refuse to go outside at all

mark thorpe said:
one puppy

DSC01327.jpg

DSC01340.jpg

one bearded dragon

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00209.jpg
Youve got a nice puppy he/she is cute and the dragon is a lovely colour

Raffaz said:
Got a nice collection there mate, royals are nice, but they are fussy eaters, but you probably already know that :)

yeah i know they can be a struggle, but id love to give one a go, it was a toss up between the storrs and a python back in september, and when i sell my car im gonna treat myself to a snake, ive wanted one for years, and i might actually have the money to get one soon..

mark thorpe said:
yeah i know they can be a struggle, but id love to give one a go, it was a toss up between the storrs and a python back in september, and when i sell my car im gonna treat myself to a snake, ive wanted one for years, and i might actually have the money to get one soon..
Are they really expensive?

Back
Top Bottom