What personality traits do you look for in a women?

root said:
I don't have a problem with seeing a girl smoke,
it's just kissing them after, tastes like licking an ash tray, (if you don't believe me try kissing someone who smokes!).

ive done that before, dont do it... its rough... lol, gotta be the worst kiss ive ever had...

i hate seeing girls smoking, especially when their young, and thinking its 'cool'.

smoking is just showing a weak character and personality in my opinion, its stupid, stinks, and kills you and others around you. i hope they ban smoking in pubs/clubs eventually...

malbuc87uk said:
connchri, you from Glasgow? Natural for one of them! :D

Nope, I'm studying in Glasgow. Originally from Dumfries, 20 miles from the border. St Andrews? take it your at Uni there? I got accepted for the Computing course I applied for there, but decided to do physics instead. Don't know if I took the right choice though.

mech said:
Must play 'Civilization' :cool:

Whats that supposed to mean? It would be nice if you could explain.

connchri said:
St Andrews? take it your at Uni there? I got accepted for the Computing course I applied for there, but decided to do physics instead. Don't know if I took the right choice though.

Yeah, I'm doing Computer Science there actually. It's pretty damn good so far!

Back on topic... like I say, I'm into girls that give you pretty much their undivided attention, because if they don't, chances are they'll have moved on before you can blink. I know this from experience :(

Wey hey! on the subject of girlies, im going to the cinema tomorrow night with the girl i like.....alone!! yay!

Back
Top Bottom