What personality traits do you look for in a women?

I don't have a problem with seeing a girl smoke,
it's just kissing them after, tastes like licking an ash tray, (if you don't believe me try kissing someone who smokes!).

I guess I'd look for a nice girl, I mean friendly and outgoing, looks arn't too important, but an obvious bonus.

I do see something wrong with someone that smokes, its stupid and doesnt taste nice and kills you. Plus the kissing thing! But hey ho, peoples opinions are differen

When I look for a girl........

She can't smoke. It's disgusting, a sign of weakness that stinks. Theres no reason for it. It pisses me right off, that doesn't just go for a girlfriend though, it's for everyone.

I don't mind her being no super model, but being overweight is a no no. I used to be an overweight & fat, and seriously got me down so I did something about it. I was lazy, felt sorry for myself and had no self esteam. All it took was a proper diet, a decent amount of physical work and dada! you feel a thousand times better and I've had countless girlfriends since. Obisity can be an illness, but it can always be cured and in most cases is a complete lack of self respect, same as in my own case. The least they can do is have a bit of respect for themselves. Again, this goes for everyone, and not just for potential girlfriends. At 15, I was 15 stone, had more chins than there is in China and only 5'6". Now I'm 20 in January, 13.5 stone and 5'11" with next to no fat, mostly muscle.

Other than that, she has to be loyal. What I mean by that is not worship me in anyway or form but simply don't cheat. They have a problem with me, tell me, you want to split up, then I will, but no cheating, been there - not nice.

Personality wise, she can't be a slapper. Not to easy to get into, someone worth the while. Has to be able to have a laugh but also quite open. Able to be serious and probably a bit more grown up than me to keep me on the straight and norrow.

Everything else, I don't care.

Explicit word edited out; "fat f****r", an apology would be good.

Thers no better comedy then when someone makes fun of themselves,lol. Good for you that you did something about it though, but keep this thread away from the body. Only personality.

someone that can get mad, then be happy in 5 minuts, lol
able to entertain her self, but u still be involved. i dont know how to explain but yeah...

spank_fusion said:
Haha, sorry, but I had to laugh at this. :p It's good to hear that you did something about it though! Most people don't.
Don't display his quote please, it was bad enough seeing it from him, but I do agree with your sense of humour this time.

Dishdog said:
Thers no better comedy then when someone makes fun of themselves,lol. Good for you that you did something about it though, but keep this thread away from the body. Only personality.

Thought I mention overweight though, It usually symbolises lazyness and lack of self respect.

I appologise for the use of my colourful metaphors, but as it was for the sense of humour only, I thought it would've been ok. Sorry....

arrizx said:
someone that can get mad, then be happy in 5 minuts, lol
able to entertain her self, but u still be involved...
I think you just described every woman in existence.

Back
Top Bottom