What movies have really touched you?

Yeh thats right. I couldnt watch it cause of the blue tinge on everything

Saving Private Ryan was really good to.

Well i think a good movie with a cool story line was: THE BUTTERFLY AFFECT, i think they did a very good job with that one..

Butterfly was good, but I dont know it didnt really touch me same with Donnie Darko. Is Cinema Paradiso that one with Jim Carrey?

What about Cannibal Holocaust? Im not really into that kinda stuff, Mondo Snuff and shit. But whatever

I watched Tears of the Sun last night. that movie pwns.

So cool the good guys owning up on the baddies.

Its a bit gruesome though so dont recommend it for the kiddies.

for example: this guy was doing some crap. So one of the US soldiers shot the other two guys in the room. Grabbed the guy doing the torturing by the throat. And said looked what you did. See that. Then the Soldier pulled out his knife and gutted the guy. It didnt really show it though.

Then another guy was doing some crap and the US Seal comes in with a wire and strangles the guy to death.

Cool show. They were just picking people off with silenced weapons and such.

If you are above 18 then its a cool show to watch.

What about Mystic River, the bit where the guy beats the paedophile to death was pretty intense.

American History X - Fantastic Movie
The Negotiator - Just after the first breach "You want my blood - Take my blood!!!..it is the policy of the ....... " that whole bit
Gladiator - So Powerful
Braveheart! - Well what can i say!?
American Beauty - ""My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell." Well, you have absolutely no interest in saving yourself. " - that movie was quite powerful!

cant think of any others. Black hawk down was good! and I like michael moore movies, bowling for columbine was on just the other night. and the scene showing the shooters in the canteen just minutes after it had been packed!.... that would touch anyone

Back
Top Bottom