Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-03-2011, 06:11 PM   #1
Fully Optimized
 
cboucher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,652
Default What movie is that from?

Here's the game...

Post a line from a movie. Whoever can answer with what movie the line is from can post a new line from a different movie. I'll start.

"There's plenty of 'tards out there living real kick-ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now..."
__________________

__________________
But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.
cboucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
Fully Optimized
 
rohan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,087
Default Re: What movie is that from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboucher View Post
Here's the game...

Post a line from a movie. Whoever can answer with what movie the line is from can post a new line from a different movie. I'll start.

"There's plenty of 'tards out there living real kick-ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now..."
That is Idiocracy, I believe. This one may be a toughy.

"Who ordered the whup ass fajita?"
__________________

__________________
Macook 13.3

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:45 PM   #3
Fully Optimized
 
cboucher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,652
Default Re: What movie is that from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan23 View Post
That is Idiocracy, I believe. This one may be a toughy.

"Who ordered the whup ass fajita?"
The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

"You don't have the technology or the steady hand to pull off a procedure like that, so HA!"
__________________
But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.
cboucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:54 PM   #4
Fully Optimized
 
rohan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,087
Default Re: What movie is that from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboucher View Post
The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

"You don't have the technology or the steady hand to pull off a procedure like that, so HA!"
Too easy, it's Superbad.

"You know Doug, just because you and your brother are having problems, that's no reason to refer to my intellectual capacity in a diminutive manner. "
__________________
Macook 13.3

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #5
Fully Optimized
 
cboucher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,652
Default Re: What movie is that from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan23 View Post
Too easy, it's Superbad.

"You know Doug, just because you and your brother are having problems, that's no reason to refer to my intellectual capacity in a diminutive manner. "
A Night at the Roxbury

"You wait for the seed to grow into a plant and then you fuck the plant."
__________________
But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.
cboucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #6
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 624
Default Re: What movie is that from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboucher View Post
A Night at the Roxbury

"You wait for the seed to grow into a plant and then you fuck the plant."
The 40-Year-Old Virgin < very funny movie >

"It's not that we're afraid, far from it, we just have this thing about death, it's not us"
__________________
Asus M4A88T-M/USB3<>PhenomII X4 965e<>Asus ENGTX460
Seagate 320GB/1TB<>Win7 Ulti 64Bit<>Antec900
SyncMaster 2220WM<>HyperX 16gb<>Cooler Master 600W
detox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #7
Golden Master
 
superman22x's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,903
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: What movie is that from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by detox View Post
The 40-Year-Old Virgin < very funny movie >

"It's not that we're afraid, far from it, we just have this thing about death, it's not us"
Matrix! Been awhile since I've seen that one.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
__________________
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:17 PM   #8
Fully Optimized
 
cboucher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,652
Default Re: What movie is that from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
Matrix! Been awhile since I've seen that one.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"Her bush is like the hedge maze in The Shining, but red and without Scatman Carothers in it. Red bush. Red bush..."
__________________
But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard... to be the Shepherd.
cboucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:14 PM   #9
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 624
Default Re: What movie is that from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman22x View Post
matrix! Been awhile since i've seen that one.
nope!
__________________
Asus M4A88T-M/USB3<>PhenomII X4 965e<>Asus ENGTX460
Seagate 320GB/1TB<>Win7 Ulti 64Bit<>Antec900
SyncMaster 2220WM<>HyperX 16gb<>Cooler Master 600W
detox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:33 PM   #10
..m.0,0.m..
Site Team
 
iPwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 3,870
Default Re: What movie is that from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by detox View Post
The 40-Year-Old Virgin < very funny movie >

"It's not that we're afraid, far from it, we just have this thing about death, it's not us"
The correct response is Spaceballs

"Somebody go back and get a s*#$-load of dimes!!!"
__________________

__________________
Me: You'd think as the dominant species we wouldn't be so effing stupid.
J: We're just intelligent enough to be completely effing stupid.
iPwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0