What is the most annoying cell phone habit you've seen?

root said:
the absolute most annoying cell phone habit that anyone could ever have is showing your friends your ring tone, small armies of little kids making their phone ring so that their friends can be amazed at the new sound it makes...

drives me insane!
lol same here

GlasseyeUK said:
It has to be almost every lil kid, sitting on the bus, with an incoherent grime track blaring out of lil tinny speakers.........errrrrrgghhhhhhhh
im like that sometimes, except i play good music and i only play it out the speaker when our bus is in a rather loud mood, so not many people can hear it anyway

Doesnt bother me, I mean if things like that bother you, you really need to stop caring about other people..How does someone wearing a thing on a ear, piss you off lol? I guess I find it annoying when people play there ringtones, to listen to the actual song on the bus..

when people go around playing music as they walk along, especially if its crap music..

bluetooth doesnt really bother me, its needed if you drive (you can get points for it now over here)

Ya, in Chicago it sillegal to drive and talk on the cell phone without hands free of some sort, most of the time people use bluetooth

hascet said:
Ya, in Chicago it sillegal to drive and talk on the cell phone without hands free of some sort, most of the time people use bluetooth
i was about to post this, but you beat me to it :p
yeah so that gives them an excuse to wear it :rolleyes: godd

ISOwner said:
The thing I hate the most is when people use those bluetooth receivers to talk. I swear, it looks like they're talking to themselves more than half the time :p.
Yeah I know, it looks so stupid!

Back
Top Bottom