What mobile browser do you use?

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;768632 said:
TBH I don't hardly ever even use 3g. Everywhere I go seems to have unsecured Wifi and there networks area always faster. I sware I drove about a quarter mile through town and my phone beeped and it found 8 unsecured wifi connections. It actually surprised me since I live in a hick town :eek:

How do you like the touch?

well its awesome since i have unlimited data for 7 dollars a month, and the CDMA touch doesnt have wifi, so unlimited data is awesome. Also, on my old pda, it did have wifi but it pissed me off since there was never any open networks and i need to use my phone internet in school and in the car sometimes. so its really useful.

well its awesome since i have unlimited data for 7 dollars a month, and the CDMA touch doesnt have wifi, so unlimited data is awesome. Also, on my old pda, it did have wifi but it pissed me off since there was never any open networks and i need to use my phone internet in school and in the car sometimes. so its really useful.

WOW $7 bucks is freaking cheap!

I have the unlimted PDA plan but it costs me $30 a month. It does come in handy when I'm out somewhere that doesn't have wifi.

Plus I just downloaded google maps mobile which is a free GPS tool and it uses the data network. So when I go on a trip I can just plug it in and won't have to worry about finding wifi networks.

I can send sms messages on my Touch. I tried that iphone theme, and didn't like it very much it wasn't clear, and some of the buttons didn't work.

I can send sms messages on my Touch. I tried that iphone theme, and didn't like it very much it wasn't clear, and some of the buttons didn't work.

Which theme the Ifonz one? I have it for mine but thought it was dumb when you click something and it goes back to the old theme. I really recommend HTC Home customizer. You can get all kinds of themes and icons. Just download the cab to your phone and install. I found it easiest to download themes and icons right from the htc menu after its installed.

http://www.pocketemu.com/hhc-info.html

Safari ;)

My iPhone is my mini-laptop wherever I go. WiFi makes it my laptop. lol

yea i did, its pretty good. i like the animated scrolling thing lol. but theres some aspects that i dont like :p

Back
Top Bottom