What makes you piss yourself?

i think id probably piss myself if i drank two litres of ginger ale and played world of warcraft for 3 hours while occasionally bouncing up and down.

wow, what a great day that would be, come to think of it.

That picture of that guy with the spider on his face........

Not fond of spiders, at least big scary ones like that. As long as they're small enough to fit under my shoe I'm good....:)

brown recluse is fairly small, you wouldnt notice it.

l.reclusabrown2.jpg

but, then, after its noticed you...BOOM

brownreclusebitelrg.jpg

ALSO, its pretty local to you guys across the pond

"As the cold weather creeps in, so do brown recluse spiders. True to their name, the brown recluse is a shy, reclusive spider looking for a warm home. Drawn to clutter, closets and complex storage environments, the spiders actually want to stay away from humans. But, if care is not taken, people could find themselves sharing their home with one of ‘the big three,' according to a University of Missouri entomologist. The brown recluse is one of three spiders in the United States considered venomous – the other two are the black widow and the hobo spider. Brown recluse spiders are not aggressive, and because they are so reclusive, most bites happen by accident, according to Richard Houseman, associate professor of entomology in the MU College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources. If brown recluse spiders are known to be in a home, Houseman recommends checking clothing, shoes and bedding each time the items are used."

IndiaSnakeEPA_468x659.jpg

Always been scared of snakes! Even now just by looking at Google images gave me the chills.

I would piss myself If I snorted fire ants like on 1000 ways to die.
I can't find a clip to show of it if you haven't seen it.

Back
Top Bottom