What kind of music are you into?

mark thorpe said:
i ordered mine in april i think, so hopefully the next week or so.. theyve got my money anyway.. lol

it should be good fun this year, looking forward to seeing trivium live :D

I hate you both... where i am stationed... its a serious bible thumpin region... bands like that dont usually go there... it sucks... Avenged is pretty damn good live... their singer has one helluva voice

Testament
Pantera
Stratovarius
Sword
HammerFall
Tesla
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Megadeth
Fear Factory
ZZTop

I love metal. :) Testament is by far my favorite band on that list.

3 doors down, aerosmith, alien ant farm, blink 182, bon jovi, , bowling for soup, breaking Benjamin, cradle of filth, creed crossfade, deftones, disturbed, evanescence, fall out boy, godsmack, good charlotte, Gorillaz, green day, guns and roses, hoobastank, jimmy eats world, Judas priest, kill switch engage, kiss, korn, lamb of god, linkin park, metallica, mudvayne, mushroom head, Nickle Back, ozzy osbourne, p.o.d, pantera, pink floyd, puddle of mud, quiet riot,Rob Zombie staind, static x, sum 41, System of a down, three days grace, trapt,twisted sister,van halen, weezer, yellow card,mudvayne, Murder Dolls,trivium,h.i.m, Slipknot.

Some of that

blind_reaper8 said:
NEGATIVE... Lethal Dose of American hatred sucks compared to Use once... (i have both however)

I have both, and Lethal Dose for me is far better. So nerr. :p

Mike: Nice list, especially for the mention of Pantera (best band ever?), FF and Megadeth.

Eh... i guess i like the primal unedited sound... less lyrics... more pounding double bass and cro magnan style guitar riffs

Right now my two favorite bands are probably Goo Goo Dolls and the Foo Fighters. I recently found out about this band called Guano Apes, I dont know if you have heard of them but some of their stuff is pretty cool.

MikeReiner said:
Testament
Pantera
Stratovarius
Sword
HammerFall
Tesla
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Megadeth
Fear Factory
ZZTop

I love metal. :) Testament is by far my favorite band on that list.

Nice collection. Iron Maiden are gods.

Slayer said:
Mike: Nice list, especially for the mention of Pantera (best band ever?), FF and Megadeth.

Although pantera is not my favorite, it is by far some of the best metal i've ever heard in my life.

The only album of i've got from Megadeth is Rust In Peace.. supposedly that is their masterpiece album. They got anything else thats good?

Chimaera said:
Nice collection. Iron Maiden are gods.

Daaaaaamn straight!

They do indeed, though Rust In Peace is probably the best one, "The System Has Failed", "Peace Sells ... But Who's Buying?", "Youthanasia" and "So Far, So Good So What?" are still brilliant albums and worth the money or bandwidth depending on what you prefer.

Back
Top Bottom