What kind of music are you into?

i posted earlier that i dont listen to many bands, but i take that back here all the bands in my music library:

ACDC
Afroman
Alice in Chains
The Beetles
Blues Traveler
Coheed and Cambria
Collective Soul
The Coral
The Cramps
The Cure
The Darkness
DMX
The Doors
Eels
Fugazi
Gorillaz
Ima Robot
Interpol
James Gang
Modest Mouse
Motorhead
My Chemical Romance
Notorious BIG
The Offspring
P Diddy
The Postal Service
Queens of the Stone Age
Rage Against the Machine
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sugarhill Gang
Warren G
White Stripes
The Who
Yo La Tengo
Young Jock

but, i only have one or two songs by most of those artists lol

Dio
Nightwish
Sonata Arctica
Stratovarius
Therion
Freedom Call
Apocalyptica
Rhapsody
Fairyland
Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Iron Maiden

blind_reaper8 said:
For those that like black metal... get Superjoint Ritual's album Use once and Destroy... its wicked

To be fair, I wouldn't really class SJR as black metal. But either way, I agree, they are a band to be listened to and loved. But get the album "A Lethal Dose of American Hatred" instead, sooo much better.:)

Indeed. :D Should be fun and interesting, I really want to enjoy this one incase it's the last one I can get to.

And yeah, got my tickets over a week ago. It all depends on when you ordered them really, I ordered mine in early March, so I'd say you've got a bit of a wait yet. But don't worry, you'll get 'em on time.

Im a straight up metal head, right now im really into:

Trivium
Slipknot
Nirvana
BLS
In Flames
GWAR
Nevermore
Lacuna Coil
Faktion
Roadrunner United (i know not necessarily a band)
Sepultura

Slayer said:
To be fair, I wouldn't really class SJR as black metal. But either way, I agree, they are a band to be listened to and loved. But get the album "A Lethal Dose of American Hatred" instead, sooo much better.:)

NEGATIVE... Lethal Dose of American hatred sucks compared to Use once... (i have both however)

Slayer said:
Indeed. :D Should be fun and interesting, I really want to enjoy this one incase it's the last one I can get to.

And yeah, got my tickets over a week ago. It all depends on when you ordered them really, I ordered mine in early March, so I'd say you've got a bit of a wait yet. But don't worry, you'll get 'em on time.

i ordered mine in april i think, so hopefully the next week or so.. theyve got my money anyway.. lol

it should be good fun this year, looking forward to seeing trivium live :D

Back
Top Bottom