What kind of music are you into?

In no way shape or form and I trying to be mean or put any one down but
How many music threads ar we going to start?
I have seen a lot of them about what kind of music you listen to lol

Slayer said:
Hit the nail on the head ... twice. ;)

And to Blind Reaper:

I've been to Download Festival twice, with approx 100 bands each year, 3 times when I go to it this year. On top of that I've seen the following:

Motorhead
Sepultura
Class Of Zero
Machine Head
God Forbid x2
Trivium
Caliban
In Flames
Girlschool
Cradle Of Filth
Cathedral (Best live band, EVER)
Chokehold
Unforgiven Kingdom
Headless Cross
The Southpaw Jinx

And also have the Monsters Of Rock festival, featuring Alice Cooper, Deep Purple and Journey, Download Festival featuring Soilwork, Alice In Chains, Tool, Cathedral, Devildriver, God Forbid, Strapping Young Lad, Soulfly, Stone Sour, Metallica and many others, but over them both, I have Down to see next Monday. Cannot wait for that gig. Temptations Wings!:D

Going to any cool Music Festival would be orgasmic for me. All we get here in Aus is, The Big Day Out :eek:... I want to go to Download and Monsters of rock. Alot. Another thing I should add to that money spending thread...

heh when i get back to the states i have a wicked lineup... NIN, Warped tour, Ozzfest.... and thats about it... for now... i think i will hit up some good shows in Myrtle Beach... that could be fun... james o'doule, bobby o'shea im gonna get drunk

blind_reaper8 said:
AAAAANND ... i officially hate you... i wish i lived in England meow

You don't hate me. What are you missing out on, except Englands biggest party, plenty of drink, 3 days of good bands, great people and some of the most stunning alternative girls you've ever seen? :p

Slayer said:
You don't hate me. What are you missing out on, except Englands biggest party, plenty of drink, 3 days of good bands, great people and some of the most stunning alternative girls you've ever seen? :p
Now i hate you :D

Chimaera said:
Going to any cool Music Festival would be orgasmic for me. All we get here in Aus is, The Big Day Out :eek:... I want to go to Download and Monsters of rock. Alot. Another thing I should add to that money spending thread...

Arn't you forgeting Wildeloo man?

Lol... Nah, Wildeloo is just like BDO but on a smaller scale, held here in SA.

www.visitcummins.com/kalamazoo/wildeloo.htm

Anyway, the bands I listen to are (a lot, so I'll just name a few... for now):

Hoobastank
Linkin Park
Superheist
The Butterfly Effect
Opeth
Arch Enemy
Trapt
Within Temptation
Nightwish
Slipknot