What Internet Connection do YOU use ?

do you have 56k because they don't offer DSL in the part of Iowa that you live in, or is it anohter reason?

SOmetime, it's the cost that drives people to maintain their 56K connection. But these days, DSL are so affordable. They're catching up to AOL's prices.

AOL? Ewww...those three letters are such a lame excuse for a so-called "Internet Service Provider".

mini_2003 said:
yeah, i think aol is 22 bucks and my dsl is 26.95 :)

Oh man, who wouldn't go DSL after looking at that? It also depends on your location too. Unfortunately, I am forced to go cable to achieve high speed internet.

yeah, ive had some really bad experiences with AOL. my dad called them to cancel 1 week before the 2 months was over, and they said that we could keep it for another month, so then we call them back and they say that you have to talk to a customer rep. to cancel. so we call back and they say that theyve charged us for the month that they said was free. my dad was REALLY pissed

My dad called them to cancel AOL and they never did. So my dad called his credit card company and blocked automatic payments..

My DSL is $26.95. AOL is $22.95. My DSL is 3MBPS. AOL is 56K. My connection is dedicated, and cable isn't. Cable and AOL both suck. Cable is like $40-$60.

Yup...and now they're adding crappo services like pop-up blockers and virus scanners (I think). Ugh. :(

Back
Top Bottom