After watching my favorite SG episode I came up with a question. Here is the plot of the episode which I got this from.
The team meets up on a planet, a man is missing with a time machine that puts you in a time loop, now only you and your best friend get stuck in this time loop. Every so often it resets (it did it every 10 hours) now you and your friend are the only one who remembers the last loop to everyone else its completely normal because they do not reliease that they are in one.
Now a question in the episode was brought up, if your in a time loop, it repeats itself every 10 hours on the dot, and you go back to where you were at 10 hours before that moment, you could do anything you wanted too, and not have to worry about the negative sideaffects considering everything you broke, destoryed, broke, or w/e you did in the next time lop never happened.
Of course the team was able to break this time loop, for the sake of the question lets say you can break it at your will.
What would you do? Lets say your in a time loop with your best friend you can do w/e you want in 12 hours, and you can repeat it as often as you'd like. You will never get in trouble for a long ammount of time (at least less then 12 hours) me I would do the following.
1. Go on a high speed chase (be awesome eh)
2. Fly a plane (i have a airport near me i'd steal it and learn how to fly it through trail and error)
3. Knock out a few poeple which I really don't like (prob do this several times over)
4. Study and learn about somthing new.
5. Learn a new skill
6. Do a bunch of other crazy, extermely reckless things which normally i'd never dare to do because of teh pure stupidty of doing it due to the negative sideaffects which will follow after i'm done.
Remember whatever work you physically do such as writing, and stuff will be gone, however what you learn will be with you. You also never age regradless of how long the time loop is.
Sooner or later i'd turn it off, because it'd get really boring you could only do so much with 12 hours. But think of the fun you could have