Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-03-2005, 08:12 PM   #11
Default Re: what an idiot...

S**t, man. You and the car probably got the crap knocked out of it. I haven't had near death experiences, but strange things have happened to me. I'm not going into detail on that. Anyway, one of my Mothers boyfriends was in a wreck. He had brain damage, bruises, and from what I remember no broken bones. His truck was so totalled that if they brought it home, it would look be in 5000 peices.

EliteGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 08:20 PM   #12
Daemon Poster

Glad to hear your alright. You do have a true friend on your hands, they're rare these days. I had two true friends, both of which have since moved to Washington to take over a business.

I've been lucky with accidents, been in two so far, both rearended, and neither my fault.

The only time I saw my life flash before my eyes, was when I was younger and I left a $900 money order for my dad at the Post office. It was an act of god that it was still sitting in the same place when I went back for it.

Again, Glad your alright.

AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 11:04 PM   #13
Wizard of Wires
Default Bad news...

Sorry you had a streak of bad luck. But the car can be replaced or fixed fairly easy. You on the other hand can not. I am pleased to hear all you got was some sore muscles and not all torn up.
Your friend and his father should be commended for coming to help out. They didn't have to but they did anyway. Thanks guys. Real friends are so rare when you find one you do whatever it takes to keep them, which if they are indeed true friends is just be a friend back

I'm sorry I had to edit some of the words in here but we have to be fair to all posters whos posts get edited too...
setishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 01:22 AM   #14
Fully Optimized
Default Re: what an idiot...

Hey root, can't really say anything that hasn't already been said.....

lurkswithin is offline   Reply With Quote