What the hell is wrong with Assassin's Creed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Has anyone played this game to almost the end? I ran into possibly the biggest glitch I have ever experienced in a game. Actually there's a number of them and I will list the sort of things that continue to happen in memory block 6:

1) My character becomes duplicated. Really f-ed because it's like a mirror only I can lock on to my mirror image, attack it, and subsequently kill myself (this kills both the mirror image and the real character). WTF!!!

2) I keep falling through the map. I reach a certain location and I fall right through the map and continue to plummet until I die. Except once I was riding a horse and I fell underneath the map and could continue to walk around.

3) I become teleported to different locations. From those locations I walk around a bit then i get teleported back again.

4) Soldiers disappear but I continue to get attacked by "ghosts". I can't see my enemies but they are still there attacking me! At one point I was fighting back, then I ran down the path to come across the soldiers where I could see them. This was also where a duplicate of myself appeared first.

5) The game won't continue in any way, I get to a location where a cut scene is supposed to occur but it doesn't. I just slaughter a bunch of soldiers that stand there and do nothing.

LOL WTF!!

it must be beacuse you can climb any were you fell in a glitch hole. lol

do they make xbox360 patches cuz that would really piss me off

Either your copy is all weird or I have a lucky copy. I never got any of those issues when I played on mine.

They do make patches and updates for games once in a while. If you're connected to Xbox Live, you'll download them the moment you start up the game.

I looked into it a bit and apparently it's quite a common glitch. I've read several forum posts about people just as baffled as I am as to how something like this wasn't caught by the beta testers (if they existed).

And the shitty thing is, from what I have read, the best advice out there is to just keep trying to make it through that glitchy spot and eventually things will work. I would just take the game back from where I got it but i think my receipt has long been thrown away.

everyone i kno with a copy of that game it never happened to i own it for the 360 and it never happend not once!!not a single problem!!

I had a problem with PGR3 when I got it with my system, and thought it was a fault with the 360.

All buildings dissapeared and yet still ran, etc.

Turned out it was a bad copy of the disc, and a replacement fixed it.

Maybe theres a bad batch they aren't aware of, flying around.

everyone i kno with a copy of that game it never happened to i own it for the 360 and it never happend not once!!not a single problem!!

so you're calling me a liar? Go back to dancing like a loser in your room because you're not helping anyone by going outside or on the internet. And spare us from the ridiculous, painful to watch youtube videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom