what have you gotten for christmas

got me lots of nice clothes and some money and some other bits. ive done well.
im all dressed up to go out. i look all smart :( ... not nice lol. still very hungover from last night and havent been bothered with christmas this year ... meh, will soon be over :p

Some kewl presents there :D

My parents tend to buy me joke presents (note I'm 21, but its still funny haha), a Wall-E bot that dances to music (its so funny watching it dance to 140bpm beats of trance). Its just a shame it doesn't have other power sources other than batteries available, because after a while it flashes its eyes to the beat instead of using its motors, and it looks really funky.

A rubix cube (based on the film) as another, which I'm determined to now learn to solve.

A Clubland 14 CD (its tradition to buy the Christmas set that comes out Novemberish, so I always skip the Summer one that tends to have repeat tracks) from my brother.

Project Gotham Racing 4 from my mate

2 DVD's (Lee Evans Live at the O2, and Top Gear Stunts)

Some sweets, and £50

The £50 I'm going to spend on a good Wacom tablet for use with textures, etc :)

I got my dad (shared) a Genesis boxset, and my mum a personal DVD player that she really wanted (haha, she started crying)

i got a nice pair of nike 6.0s that i picked out from my grandma last night (75 bucks)

and im still waiting for my family to get up but im assuming i got guitar hero 4 full drum set ect
and then hopefully the flip mino HD camera

then in less then a month for my birthday im prob going to get a sound card

I don't know what I got yet, everyone is still sleeping......they don't usually get up till noon

I got:
Wii Fit
Shawn White Snowboarding - Wii
Wii Music
Mario Supercharge Football (something like that) - Wii
Guitar Hero Legends of Rock w/ Guitar - Wii
Raymonds Raving Rabbits (or something like that) - Wii
Brothers in Arms Dday - PSP
Medal of Honour Heroes - PSP
Buzz Brain Buster - PSP
FIFA 09 - PSP
around $250 in cash
$40 Rebel Sport Voucher
Clothes
Tatts Adv Mega Lottery Ticket (came with $50)
and 1 or 2 others that i cant think of atm..
Oh and I'm still get around 2 more presents from people we haven't seen yet.

I got, a magazine, pefect pushup, 100lb+bar weight set, legos!!(just like old times), 2" leveling kit for my truck, and for our family we got a wii. I'm kinda glad it wasnt a 360, I want a 360, but I want to get it for myself so I can take it to college, lol.

I want to congratulate the community and say Merry Christmas for everyone!!!
I have got watch! I like it very much!

I got, $150, some clothes from my dad. Havent been to my mom's yet, but I am thinking more money. And from my grand parents i am thinking a tool box for my truck. Will report back with final list!

Back
Top Bottom