What Has Made You Laugh Recently

JCB1

Daemon Poster
Thought this might be entertaining, Let us know what has made you laugh recently.

For me someone at work (They are quite stupid) they asked me

-Hey, whats the command for gpupdate
-I said gpupdate
-They replied, oh ok thanks

Whats wrong with google or even trying the command before asking LOL

katt williams ,
and all of the late afternoon/early evening that i spent with my bromance today

watched a couple of previews on a movie I just bought... "A Hobo with a Shotgun" and "Rubber"
Both gave me quite a good laugh. Thou, "A Hobo with a Shotgun" is just what it sounds like,
But "Rubber", lets just say I'll never look the wrong way at an abandoned tire again.

oh, and the movie I bought is Black Death, staring Sean Bean. 7/10

the Intel adverts, Llamas with hats, Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Some of the bits weren't meant to be funny... still funny.), and how much support Ron Paul has makes me laugh too.

Oh, and the people (and the concept) of those 'Which?' guides for computers, i didn't know anyone could be THAT technologically inept.

The reaction (almost complete panic) to the earthquake near D.C. yesterday. People are still freaking out about it.

And a few odd jokes I've heard. Like this one: They're now breeding Bulldogs and Shih-tzus to make an entirely new dog, and I bet you'll never guess what they're called!

The reaction (almost complete panic) to the earthquake near D.C. yesterday. People are still freaking out about it.

And a few odd jokes I've heard. Like this one: They're now breeding Bulldogs and Shih-tzus to make an entirely new dog, and I bet you'll never guess what they're called!

Oh come on...straight from Dumb and Dumber....it's a Bull-Shiht...

www.Lyingaboutthetruth.com

the Intel adverts, Llamas with hats, Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Some of the bits weren't meant to be funny... still funny.), and how much support Ron Paul has makes me laugh too.

Oh, and the people (and the concept) of those 'Which?' guides for computers, i didn't know anyone could be THAT technologically inept.

especially that woman that says that she brought a webcam 4 years ago and doesn't know how to use it. HOW HARD CAN IT BE!!

Back
Top Bottom