What is happening?

extendcradle

In Runtime
I had a busy time since saturday(that was 3 days ago) so I didnt find time to visit the forum. Now I'm back, what happened??? After I read some of the threads about the mods, I was shocked because this had to be happened. Anyway, let me give my own opinion here, every individual enjoying this forums (moderators down to newbies or maybe professionals down to kids) deserves the so-called RESPECT. If you are a real computer geek or just want to give some advice or suggestions or maybe your real experience, you don't need to hurt someone's feeling. If we are only joking or just kidding then "LOL" is only three-letter acronym,why don't we punch it out through our keyboard. Now, if we found out that some members didn't like what we post, let us meditate and let your mind speaks "SORRY" and let your hand post it<i knew that sorry is one of the hardest word to say---- for individual with a high pride>. I hope I didn't hurt anybody here because if I do, maybe I'm also banned in this site any minute from now. I love this site because I earned knowledge. So that's it guys, just remember--- RESPECT begets RESPECT.

Have to have some Razamataz. Where would we be without it? There would be no Disco Stu, no Casanova, no Don Juan, no Zorro, no Dancing Jesus. No Family Guy!

and of course there would be no LK without it either!

:DBy the way> read your writings< not bad..not bad at all....I like mythological fiction almost as much as I like science fiction and historical fiction.
I really enjoyed the concept though!:D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Have to have some Razamataz. Where would we be without it? There would be no Disco Stu, no Casanova, no Don Juan, no Zorro, no Dancing Jesus. No Family Guy!

did you watch jack dee live at the appollo

i can see it now in a few years times Lord Kalthorn live at the Apollo

matt said:
did you watch jack dee live at the appollo

i can see it now in a few years times Lord Kalthorn live at the Apollo
Jack dee is great. Have you seen peter kay?

David Lindon said:
Jack dee is great. Have you seen peter kay?

Nope, only watched jack dee. by any chance is peter kay the fatter guy who did the annoying charity song?

Back
Top Bottom