What happened to Antdemo?

Honestly, if people really care about the opinions of random people they'll never probably meet, it's pretty sad. If some random person told you to fuck off on the internet, would it really bother you that much? I don't care if you agree with my opinion, or not. That's why I come here, because people here agree and disagree.

Yes, disagreeing and agreeing is all part of life, everybody has differing opinions, it is how you go about it is the important thing. To resort to straight out abuse as per Antdemo, is not only against the rules, it shows just what sort of person he really is.

Do you know what the single problem with this forum is? The rules are upheld inconsistently. That is why you get this sort of situation. I hope from now on we can stick to the rules and avoid stuff like this.

I know I've argued on behalf of some members who were in similar situation. From this point on I'll remain neutral. David and the mods will decide what is best. Hopefully, they'll stick to the rules.

Thats probably the worst reason to be here. You should be here to learn and share your knowledge. Not to agrue.

That's how knowledge is shared. When people argue about the latest hardware, or news, you gain more information. You begin to see a topic from a point of view, you could never imagine before. Just like arguing about the best graphic card model. I say "A" and you say "B". When we start throwing off facts, the poster will learn.

That's how knowledge is shared. When people argue about the latest hardware, or news, you gain more information. You begin to see a topic from a point of view, you could never imagine before. Just like arguing about the best graphic card model. I say "A" and you say "B". When we start throwing off facts, the poster will learn.

Too bad when Antdemo argued it was never like that. It was more like disagreement then followed by extreme temper flaring and cussing.

yer I do, infact i make 1 because I had to pm and apologise to someone.

I'd rather get it over and done with.

sometimes rules are better broken then amended.
no, you didn't have to send a PM, you could have waited till your ban was expired, you should have waited till your ban was expired.
I don't see how the rule that if you are banned you shouldn't create new accounts is better broken.

I can;t just leave the thread and bring it back up 10days lator, I'd rather make that my final post until I am unbanned if am not fair enough, i'll still be here just not registered.

No doubt
yes you could, there are no rules against that, if you'd have been banned for a month then I could see the point, but there are no rules against bringing up 2 week old threads.

So why wasn't he PBd? As far as I can tell he's immature and obviously hasn't learned anything from his previous bans.
I was lenient, I banned him for two weeks because I thought, (as I explained in my post that says that he was banned) that it sounded like he'd had a bad day at work.
if you don't want that kind of leniency lets hope that you never have a bad day and have to rely on it.
Not to mention he has made multiple accounts while being banned under another account.
well, had I known that he'd make more accounts after I banned him then of course I 'd have permenantly banned him for suspecting that he may break the rules in the future
We PBd George for doing this and I think Antdemo needs a PB as well. If anything the mods have been to lenient with this character. He's been banned several times after being banned for two years and yet people still want him back? for god sakes why not just let Brookfield, George, Dark Night and the rest of the gang back? This leniency obviously isn't working because every time we let a banned member back in they screw up and the cycle keeps repeating itself. I guess the rules of this forum don't apply anymore.
rules do apply, and the rules do apply equally, though yes some do get more chances than others,
so far as george goes, he's got tens of multiple accounts, antdemo has made one, do you think that's the same?
Brookfield, again, that's a completely different case.
Dark night, again, it's just not the same.

but this is like the 3rd or 4th time he has been banned for blowing his top at another member so if i where a mod i would say at minimum until new year if not perm from my point of view . im sure the mod involved will have their reasons for not issueing a perm ban
he was banned until the new year. and shouldn't have come back until the new year.

Mods please find it in you to be lenient.
already did, it didn't work.

Back
Top Bottom