Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-24-2008, 10:43 AM   #41
Fully Optimized
 
Zer0Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,599
Default Re: What happened to Antdemo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dUALbiosv45 View Post
I know.

let me get it 1more

right cya guys
You really messed up by creating a multi account… Some people here are just looking for a reason to perm ban you. All I wanted to do is find out what happened to you, and not to get you in to more trouble… You really should of just brought this thread back to life in 10 days, but its 2 late now.

Mods please find it in you to be lenient.
__________________

__________________
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor
Zer0Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:08 AM   #42
Fully Optimized
 
troy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 2,410
Default Re: What happened to Antdemo?

So why wasn't he PBd? As far as I can tell he's immature and obviously hasn't learned anything from his previous bans. Not to mention he has made multiple accounts while being banned under another account. We PBd George for doing this and I think Antdemo needs a PB as well. If anything the mods have been to lenient with this character. He's been banned several times after being banned for two years and yet people still want him back? for god sakes why not just let Brookfield, George, Dark Night and the rest of the gang back? This leniency obviously isn't working because every time we let a banned member back in they screw up and the cycle keeps repeating itself. I guess the rules of this forum don't apply anymore.
__________________

__________________
Desktop: Dell Dimension E510, 2.5GB RAM, Intel P4 3.0GHZ, 250GB HDD, Windows Vista Premium. Might not be the best, but the old girl is still running good.
troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:02 PM   #43
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 810
Default Re: What happened to Antdemo?

I was the one he thrashed. And Honestly, I don't care if he is banned. I didn't take a thing he said seriously. If this was his first ban, I'd say let him back. But he has been banned multiple times.

I think he just had a bad day, And was there for him to take it out on. i have seen some good posts by him, and some no so good posts. Just like everyone else here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy View Post
So why wasn't he PBd? As far as I can tell he's immature and obviously hasn't learned anything from his previous bans. Not to mention he has made multiple accounts while being banned under another account. We PBd George for doing this and I think Antdemo needs a PB as well. If anything the mods have been to lenient with this character. He's been banned several times after being banned for two years and yet people still want him back? for god sakes why not just let Brookfield, George, Dark Night and the rest of the gang back? This leniency obviously isn't working because every time we let a banned member back in they screw up and the cycle keeps repeating itself. I guess the rules of this forum don't apply anymore.
I totally agree there. I go back and fourth whether or not he should be allowed back.
__________________
MSI K9N2GM-FIH motherboard AMD Phenom Agena 9600(2) Crucial Ballistix Tracer 1GB PC2 6400 Thermaltake 430W PSU
160GB Segate Barracuda HDD 19" Wide Screen Hanns-G
Raidmax Tornado ATX Case OS- Gentoo
Toshiba A135 -Vista Pentium Dual Core 1.6 ghz. 1.5gb ram
www.localtechnet.net - Support me, click the ads!!
Austinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:38 PM   #44
Site Team
 
T-MAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,058
Default Re: What happened to Antdemo?

I guess this means a PB now, well that is the rules anyway for multiple accounts.
__________________
1st Puter - Intel Pent D 3.4GHz, 2 GIG Ram, GeForce 9800GT, Windows 7 Home.
2nd Puter - AMD Athlon Dual Core 2.69GHz, 2 GIG Ram, GeForce 7600GT, XP Home.
Lappy - Intel Dual Core 1.73GHz, 2 GIG Ram, Vista Home Premium.
Piss off George Monks = gmcrepair? YES, YES it was.
Yeah he likes to boost his count.
T-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:25 PM   #45
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: What happened to Antdemo?

He should've been permanently banned a long time ago.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:18 PM   #46
Fully Optimized
 
rohan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,087
Default Re: What happened to Antdemo?

I don't see what the big deal is. It's an argument, it happens all the time. Sure, he breaks the rules once in a while. But, he helps WAY more than he hurts. He's helped me quite a bit.
__________________
Macook 13.3

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:38 PM   #47
Site Team
 
Lowndsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: What happened to Antdemo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan23 View Post
I don't see what the big deal is. It's an argument, it happens all the time. Sure, he breaks the rules once in a while. But, he helps WAY more than he hurts. He's helped me quite a bit.
I suggest that if you don't understand why, you need to read the forum rules then.
__________________
JogaBonito1502: I guess Microsoft is really not to blame. Sorry!

KMATB
Lowndsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 07:10 PM   #48
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: What happened to Antdemo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan23 View Post
I don't see what the big deal is. It's an argument, it happens all the time. Sure, he breaks the rules once in a while. But, he helps WAY more than he hurts. He's helped me quite a bit.
so if every time i disagree with someone am i now allowed to tell them to fuck off and call them a prick ? cos that isnt the rules i signed up for
hell i disagree with you about this right now how would you feel if i told you that you where a stupid prick and should fck right off just because i dont agree with your opinion

if this was his first offence for such a thing i would say 3 days to a week away should be good and i would agree its an argument it happens everyone has a bad day but to do it 3 or 4 time previous i say he isnt learning from his bans which is the purpose behind them

but this is like the 3rd or 4th time he has been banned for blowing his top at another member so if i where a mod i would say at minimum until new year if not perm from my point of view . im sure the mod involved will have their reasons for not issueing a perm ban
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 01:15 PM   #49
Fully Optimized
 
rohan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,087
Default Re: What happened to Antdemo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
hell i disagree with you about this right now how would you feel if i told you that you where a stupid prick and should fck right off just because i dont agree with your opinion
Honestly, if people really care about the opinions of random people they'll never probably meet, it's pretty sad. If some random person told you to fuck off on the internet, would it really bother you that much? I don't care if you agree with my opinion, or not. That's why I come here, because people here agree and disagree.
__________________
Macook 13.3

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 06:54 PM   #50
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 810
Default Re: What happened to Antdemo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan23 View Post
Honestly, if people really care about the opinions of random people they'll never probably meet, it's pretty sad. If some random person told you to fuck off on the internet, would it really bother you that much? I don't care if you agree with my opinion, or not. That's why I come here, because people here agree and disagree.
Thats probably the worst reason to be here. You should be here to learn and share your knowledge. Not to agrue.
__________________

__________________
MSI K9N2GM-FIH motherboard AMD Phenom Agena 9600(2) Crucial Ballistix Tracer 1GB PC2 6400 Thermaltake 430W PSU
160GB Segate Barracuda HDD 19" Wide Screen Hanns-G
Raidmax Tornado ATX Case OS- Gentoo
Toshiba A135 -Vista Pentium Dual Core 1.6 ghz. 1.5gb ram
www.localtechnet.net - Support me, click the ads!!
Austinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0