What gremlins do you hide

blackjack

Fully Optimized
Im wandering what gremlins cf members have for example im afraid of heights and hate spiders, what are you most scared of?

Nothing, ive dealt with loads of sh*t in my life. Both parents dying etc, i can handle anything thrown at me.

lol if it has more than six legs, and its not something humans normally eat (like lobster and crab) then it scares teh crap outta me.

Raffaz said:
Nothing, ive dealt with loads of sh*t in my life. Both parents dying etc, i can handle anything thrown at me.
Sorry to hear that ,i too have lost one parent and a baby son and the latter i dont wish on anybody, it was my first child and it took alot of getting over for me and my wife :(

snakes, needles. I guess thats about it. Not afraid of either one of those things, I just don't like them.

Strange noises in the dark. If it's one or the other I can handle it but when it's both it gives me the creeps.

PCNoob said:
Strange noises in the dark. If it's one or the other I can handle it but when it's both it gives me the creeps.
yeah that gives me the creeps especialy if you are in a house on your own

blackjack said:
Im wandering what gremlins cf members have for example im afraid of heights and hate spiders, what are you most scared of?

same here... well i can stand heights but id rather not

Back
Top Bottom