What got you guys into computers?

umm no it was a bright photo!! and since when does a nine year old have thses thangs cmon!!! (whips out gigantic boobs) so :p to you.

and furgy---I was really bored and I wanted to be able to do anything no other 5 yr old can do at my school... the techers were all stunedd!!!!

all the other classmates were jealous!! he he.....

I known this stuff for a long time ;)

athlon64fx said:
umm no it was a bright photo!! and since when does a nine year old have thses thangs cmon!!! (whips out gigantic boobs) so :p to you.

and furgy---I was really bored and I wanted to be able to do anything no other 5 yr old can do at my school... the techers were all stunedd!!!!

all the other classmates were jealous!! he he.....

I known this stuff for a long time ;)

PICS.NOW.

Lets see it all started when my dad brought home an old school IBM when i was like 4. I love playing with paint and like colar draw.. He taught me a little since he work with them as a profession and ever since ive been in love.. who needs girls :p I got my first OWN computer like 2 years ago for xmas 1000$ for a 1.6ghz dell, now in about a week im getting a new 3ghz with radeon x800pro and all :D

His Father has big breasts like Athlon?

Prolly he just got him into computers.

My Sister is what got me interested in computers, she can type so damn fast, and then once I got into them, I learned I loved them, and everything about them.

Except for Dial-Up, eww icky Dial-Up

I think he means his dad got him into computers.

But about those pictures, I don't have MSN, so can we negotiate another way of transacting these important photos. If these aren't showed to me the consequences will be dire so we must get these pics into the right hands!

I got into comps after i went to my cousins house and he was there on Kazaa downloading music, then i tryed it then it just went from there:D

Back
Top Bottom