What got you guys into computers?

I have no idea. I guess they interested me but I'm not really sure what got me started. Afterall, my first computer was a Tandy laptop.

Well my best friend came over to spend the night and he signed me up on all of his forums and told me to read and post there alot so ever since i've been reading and posting, learning and teaching.

Tee hee, I've always loved computers, But it's only the past years I've learned a lot about them, Most of my knowledge (if not all) is from CF!!! Go CF!!!

Well for me, i'd have to say that my 1st comp. was a Commadore 64. I loved that system to play games.

My favorite of all time on it was Wizball. This was a game ahead of it's time. (very addicting game)

Anyway's I wrote my 1st prog. on it and made a security file on the diskette. if anyone tryied to use it
with out putting in the password, it went off

sounding bells & alarms & flashed the screen with :
THIS DISK IS STOLEN !!

moving on from that, I could'nt afford a comp. but my girlfriend recieved a laptop from her boss.

She (my girl) would let me play my games on her laptop. I self taught myself around the way's of windows, and before i knew it i was hooked.

I am still learning new things about them, and will allway's be fasinated by them....

I got into computers when I was a baby! yes! I was able to use one at 1.5 yrs old!

built my first when I was liek 5 or so he he...

I also used unix as my first OS!

my school that I went to later on only had UNIX or macs before, now all they use is windows 2000 I think. pretty odd change huh?

ive prolly used tons of unix variants and I was like teh child prodigy oiver at my school he he. of course I got in trouble for haking and stuff but hey it was fun!

ahaha i had a windows 95 from 1995 all the way to 2003 thats when i got an XP and P4, i just kept learning more and more no i got another one....still finding things how opened a harddrive up saw what was inside took the windows 95 apart and puyt it back together :D

No offense or all, athlon.. but you look like you are 9 in your photo in that forum listed in your signature.

Back
Top Bottom