What got you guys into computers?

athlon64fx said:
WOAH!! REALLY??!!! LOL!!!

yah hard to find another woman into comps too. heheh

lOl......Yah, it's hard ....but it's fun to have your woman know her way around the comp. / My girl is a supervisor of claims of a very large insurance company...... :p

I turn 15 in Feb and lucky for me I live RIGHT next to the Northridge mall (this is in southern california) and when you turn 15 you can actually get a work permit for select places so I'm gonna see if the mall has anything and then that way I can have my own money to spend. :)

ive always been able to fix them. I like fixing things. Many times as i get into much more complicated things i ened to come here for your guys help. But even if someone tells me how to fix something, i love the satisfaction of knowing i fixed something. Now i think im going to make a career out of computer graphics design.

EDIT: You know your a computer nerd when you find charchris' or athlon64fx's information for the Location part on their profile thingy next to their post histerical. You also know you're a moron when it takes you 7 minutes to type histerical and you still spell it wrong :'(.

Well it's not that big a deal, I just figured since it's getting so many posts and stuff it might be a good idea, but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom