What a good day today is...

PokerDegenerate

Daemon Poster
Well I woke up this morning already in a great mood because I knew my new TV was coming in from NewEgg. To my surprise I checked my tracking for my new bluray player which I ordered seperate the next day wasn't supposed to come in till tomorrow was listed as out for delivery from the same city my TV was in. So I got all happy and then proceeded to check the rest of my email. Then something else great happened... :) Well I guess because I am enrolled in a CIS program at my college I get access to TONS of free software from MSDN. So I go on and check it out and there was Windows 7 PRO (x64), (x86), Visual Studio 2010, visio pro 2010, Expressions 2010, and TONS of other Microsoft software for me to chose from. I was like :D:D:D.

So I DL a bunch of software and then my doorbell rings, YEP UPS guy... Set up my new TV, Bluray player, and server software to connect my Bluray player to my home network and am now watching beautiful HD movies off my computer until I get all the blurays I ordered randomly the last few days.

Hope your days are all going well TOO...

What TV and Blu-ray player did you get?
I just got a home theater system too :D
The LG LBH975 :)
Home-network, youtube, everything :D

i got a toshiba 40g300u tv and an lg bd570r. I got it for the built in wifi mostly but it also has netflix, pandora features. I have a ton of hd movies on my comp and it is just easier to watch them over my network than it is to have to burn em to disk and then bring em downstairs. It also plays just about every type of movie file including Divx files so I can stream tons of crap off the internet and just watch em without converting them.

MSDN is great. I got Windows 7 Ultimate RC a month before it was released. So now I have Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

It has been great, I just got back from a Hookah Bar about 2 blocks from my house. But your day seems far better than mine haha

Well I woke up this morning already in a great mood because I knew my new TV was coming in from NewEgg. To my surprise I checked my tracking for my new bluray player which I ordered seperate the next day wasn't supposed to come in till tomorrow was listed as out for delivery from the same city my TV was in. So I got all happy and then proceeded to check the rest of my email. Then something else great happened... :) Well I guess because I am enrolled in a CIS program at my college I get access to TONS of free software from MSDN. So I go on and check it out and there was Windows 7 PRO (x64), (x86), Visual Studio 2010, visio pro 2010, Expressions 2010, and TONS of other Microsoft software for me to chose from. I was like :D:D:D.

So I DL a bunch of software and then my doorbell rings, YEP UPS guy... Set up my new TV, Bluray player, and server software to connect my Bluray player to my home network and am now watching beautiful HD movies off my computer until I get all the blurays I ordered randomly the last few days.

Hope your days are all going well TOO...
Pics or it didn't happen......lol

Oh yeah...and....how's it goin' man, long time no see.

Well my day started out with me blowing my amp speaker and half way going death, my computer now continually blue screens because of a HDD error, and now i'm just going to lock myself in my room and hope nothing else can happen lol.

Back
Top Bottom