What game should I get?

Deathbank

In Runtime
I've been really torn lately as to what game I should get. I've played FarCry 2 on PS3 and it was fun but got kind of repetitive. I'd consider that but only if the next options weren't available. I like RTS, and FPS but I don't have anything to play competitively. I love L4D but it sucks to get a random group of peple without mics. so here are my options:

CoD 4
Crysis 1 and 2**
World in Conflict**
Wolverine
Fallout3

Ive played CoD4 on ps3 and beat the single player and it was fun, but multiplayer on PS3 was hard for me because i was a n00b at ps3. On PC however i have decent FPS experience.

Im looking for a game that will do me for a LONG while, namely until the top two anticipated games ever come out; that is Starcraft2 and diablo3. Ive played the World in conflict demo and it seems really fun but I haven't tried crysis, wolverine or fallout. Which would you guys suggest? Is the multiplayer for crysis very popular? How about for CoD4 on PC? And is fallout 3 worth playing alone for the 100 hours id be playing it? I like interaction and tactics but also like RPGs.. Ugh decisions!! It'd be real simple if blizzard would just release on of their games.

double post. There is no crysis 2 unless your thinking crysis warhead. whats your system specs?

if you don't mind shooting people through walls constantly then get cod4 /5 or if you are into a more cartoon type game wait for battlefield 2 heros. You may still be able to get a beta key ( I have one) its free to play.. over the shoulder shoot em up..

Well sad to say, I gave in to my binge spending and went out and bought crysis and crysis warhead. I called it 1 and 2 because i was too lazy to type Crysis and Crysis: Warhead. My system specs are Phenom II X4 940 3.0ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, HIS4870 1GB and a 700w psu.

Dude, you should have gotten Crysis Wars. Fallout 3 will last you over 100+ hours if you do most of the side missions in the main game and over 200+ if you download all of the DLC. Team Fortress 2 is really fun.

Well sad to say, I gave in to my binge spending and went out and bought crysis and crysis warhead.

How much did you pay in total?

Crysis Maximum edition is coming out in a couple of days, and it comes with Crysis, Crysis Warhead, and Crysis Wars for $40.

I wasnt a fan of Half Life nor Team Fortress, so to me, the Orange Box wasnt that good of a deal. The only game I liked was Portal.

Back
Top Bottom