What Game Is This

OK, reason accepted, but it wasn't really funny, in fact it broke the rules, both the one about young people possibly seeing it & the word "p*nis" was well out of order so I suggest you watch your friend in future, in fact it'd be a good idea if you showed him this post, [just a suggestion]

I showed him and he had this to say(I edited out some of what he said):

It was funny. I'm sure other people who are not uptight would think so also. What's so bad about the word p*nis? Even 5 year olds know what a p*nis is. What exactly are we trying to protect our children from? I could understand if I would have posted d*ck or pr*ck. I mean come on, every other board I've been to allows this. Why should I have to give up my freedom to say what I want just because some little kids want to browse this forum? If they don't wish to see it, hit the back button. It's that simple. Is this really for the benefit of younger people or yourself?

Guess what? The world isn't politically correct. Sure, you can try to make an effort to protect these kids, but it's pretty much futile. Welcome to Earth, the most corrupt planet ever. We don't need to protect our children from "words". We should teach them about the words and how they are pretty much used daily. If you really wanted to help, you would teach them how to survive in this cruel and harsh world, not protect them from everything. If you will protect them from everything, when they see the REAL world, they will be hopeless.

Regards,

Ben

Back
Top Bottom