What forum software would you use?

There isn't enough beer in the world for me to muster up enough patience to write a php script. LOL

Right now, it's looking like SMF and MyBB, and I am currently looking at a script for Yabb.

It wouldnt be too bad! It would just need to copy file over from the main source, create a table, and be awwaayy! :D

It wouldnt be too bad! It would just need to copy file over from the main source, create a table, and be awwaayy! :D

I would have to consider that if I can't find a script. Right now, I am still searching for a script for PunBB (found a decent one for the others). I am getting ready to start the transformation from a strictly phpBB site to a multi-forum site. I have went ahead and obtained the domain name and will start with the additions of SMF and MyBB. I have more coding to look into for Yabb, and I am still considering if I want to use PunBB. I think I will try to get another look at the software before I make a decision.

i personally like phpbb, but then again thats just because its free and ive used it the most, so i know that a lot can be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom