What The F%&k!?!?!?

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
MY TATTOO IS DISAPPEARING!?!?

IMG_1744.jpg

o_O

You got an amazing, self-removing tattoo. Also known in the industry as a rip off.

Dude that's messed up... I have no idea why it is happening.

Actually, I just talked to my dad. He said with scabbing the ink can come out with the scab. Its pretty common and just needs to be touched up. It happened to him on his leg. He has a tattoo going around his entire calf.

Damn, alright.

Ill get it touched up by him again. It was my first tatto, and it was on a really sensitive spot (aka: my upper thigh), so I guess he was scared it would hurt too much. Honestly, I didn't feel a thing, it tickled ;P

BlAH.

Ill get it touched up next weekend... It better be for fricken free though!!! >:[

You should probably wait longer. Until its like normal skin again, and everything underneath is done healing too. Might want to call him for advice tomorrow.

Mine faded from the start until it healed up. Keep it covered up with gause for a week. Don't pick at it and don't scratch it. As it heals it will itch like a MF. After it heals for a week or so rub baby oil on it once a day for a week. If you call the artist he will most likely tell you the same thing. I've had mine for many years and over the last few years the red has faded out. But seeing as I now wished I'd never did it in the first place, I'll let it continue to fade right on out.

I designed it myself. Only way I'd get one. It's a phoenix. A mythical bird that rises from the ashes of it's former life.

Back
Top Bottom