Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-18-2010, 11:35 AM   #11
Default Re: What Do You Want Me To Make A Video Of??

Originally Posted by JCB View Post
some good ideas, I like the over clocking until it catches fire
Be sure to put some gunpowder on top of the CPU for added effect.

Account no longer active. Contact info available in profile, if anyone cares to reach me.
foothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:16 PM   #12
In Runtime

What about doing the old trick of making a coffee warmer out of an o0ld CPU with pins, only overdo it, and rig it up straight to an old PSU so it gets the full power going through it, would get a hell of a lot hotter than the usual USB method or overclocking ever would

Primary::: Asus M4A79XTD EVO | AMD Phenom II x3 720BE @ 3.4GHz | 2 x 2GB Corsair 1600MHz | XFX HD5770 + eVGA GTX260 Physx | 500GB Samsung F3 + 520GB Storage | Corsair Obsidian 700D | Win 7 Ultimate x64
Secondary::: Asus P5N32-E SLI Plus | Intel Q6600 | 2 x 1GB Corsair 800MHz | Gigabyte 9800GT | 180GB Caviar Blue + 250GB Storage | Win 7 Ultimate x64
Aastii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:40 AM   #13
Site Team

Originally Posted by compdude View Post
Make a video about someone having trouble with their hardware or software and then have someone walk in and or have him ring someone asking for help and then have the other guy reply "Go to www.computerforums.org to find out your problem" and then show the guy logging onto the forum on the same computer and have him turning around with a big happy face and say "Thank you www.computerforums.org you saved my life!"
Sounds like one of those cheesy "finally fast .com" commercials.

Don't take life too seriously -- no one gets out alive. Plus, who wants to arrive to the hereafter in pristine condition wearing a suit and tie?
I want to slide in sideways, worn out, used up, hair a mess, clothes tattered, & screaming, "Whooo! What a ride!"
jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote