What do you want for Christmas?

No, stop being lazy and send em.

No shit that the rx8 is slow stock.

Rx8 with a three rotor isn't though.

and I love the look.

It has its merits, but I think they are overpriced for what you get. I'm more of a Miata or Speed3 man myself. Or both!

For those of you criticizing the RX-8, my buddy has one and it's pretty nice. Check out the raw times down at the bottom of this list and see for yourself. If you're a good driver it's not a very limited car.
http://sccawiregrass.org/Solo2/07oct.htm

But we are ruining this thread, so I say we end it at that.

okay one more thing.

They are also great for handling.
I'm done. Me and Rudster shall have this convo elsewhere.

I'm going to bed night guys.

Man, you guys need to think bigger than that. For just a few thousand dollars more, you get those new hatchback STI (man those are super fast) or the new Evo. Fully tuned.

LOL, I have $20 TO MY NAME at the moment man. I'll stick with my Focus right now. It gets the groceries home in style.

Lol, it's ok. Save up for a turbo though or supercharger, man that would be sooo good. I've seen a turbocharged Focus before from Modified Magazine at the grocery store. Serious power....

Hmm maybe some cash towards my first PC build but my dad's spent alot of money on the house so I don't think I'll be getting a great deal of presents. Just some money I guess I already got a new guitar this time last year and a second a couple months ago and an amp upgrade would be about $1500 AUS so that's out of the question. Wish I would get this new job already and work my ass off, the manager going to Melbourne, getting sick the next week then going to hospital delayed the interview ages.

If you haven't played Mario Galaxy yet, go for it. It got a 97 on metacritic and is outstanding. I would pick it up if I had money.

Back
Top Bottom