what do you want for christmas?

alvino said:
It's okay. The only real difference is that the emphasis is on drifting in canyons instead of cop evasion. There's also wingmen that can help you during races, but it's a small feature. Gameplay has always been the same, the drifiting is up for grabs because some like the arcade style drifting you'll find in Ridge Racer, but some like the one you'll find in Carbon. It's all preference really. Graphically, EA has done nothing. Maybe more flashy enviroments, but the graphics hardly ever change. That's how they pump out games so fast. They just tweak things here and there. That's EA for you. ;)

i want it for the cars(charger)!!and the auto sculpt!

MikeReiner said:
new super mario bros is awesome :D

I want to get the navy blue DS.

i personnaly thought zelda was the best in that list then mario bros final fantasy 3 looks kick @$$

~mr mixx~ said:
i don't know what i want for Christmas this year, last year i got what i always wanted "a full size oak pooltable"...oh yeah !!

holy crap yeah dude i would love to have my own pool table! So damn expensive though and also take up a lot of room.

Chimaera said:
- Xbox 360
- Gears of War
- Rainbow Six Vegas
- Splinter Cell Double Agent
- Test Drive Unlimited
- Saint's Row

I wouldn't mind getting that either. Or a Wii...

yo, dont get test drive unlimited, its krap (no offense) get forza motosrsport 2 or nfs carbon, i beat nfs carbon in 2 days:D

im prob gonna get that new xbox 360 steering wheel:d forza motorsport 2, im gonna get an mp3 phone ( the slvr in north america) cuz my mom accidentally threw my mp3 into the washer... lol thats it
sry for double posting

Peter Lachowicz said:
yo, dont get test drive unlimited, its krap (no offense) get forza motosrsport 2 or nfs carbon, i beat nfs carbon in 2 days:D

I'll see how it plays and if I don't like it, I'll sell it. I hear it's not bad though.

Yeah, I'm definately getting Forza Motorsport 2. :) Gran Turismo has nothing on Forza.

As for Carbon, I'll just rent it. EA games aren't worth keeping.

alvino said:
I'll see how it plays and if I don't like it, I'll sell it. I hear it's not bad though.

Yeah, I'm definately getting Forza Motorsport 2. :) Gran Turismo has nothing on Forza.

As for Carbon, I'll just rent it. EA games aren't worth keeping.
Amen. I 'acquired' carbon.. it's ok.. but I'd never buy it.

Back
Top Bottom