what do you want for christmas?

I may be getting a new laptop for Christmas, hehe. A friend of mine wants to buy my crappy Compaq laptop. I'll use that money and a bit more to get me a Core 2 Duo laptop, possibly Dell or Sony. The Sony Vaio looks nice and it's anorexic light. It has the CF shell and I love it.

I was in eb games yesterday and i no another thing i want....a zboard

i first saw it in 2003 the prototype is smaller than the actual but meh...

i want to get the counter strike set(permitting i get counter stike source)

well contrary to my last post... I still want the one book, but I decided taht I'd rather buy the CD's in sales after christmas.. and now I want some guitar making equipment...

anyway...
since he doesn't come here, I thought I'd share with you all about what I got my brother for christmas...

a telescope, a nice astronomy telescope, 200x magnification, wide lense to let lots of light in, further eye piece magnification tube adapters, a camera adapter to attach a camera to it, a funky tripod with graduations on the X/Y Y/Z tilts, and som funky software to tell you where to point the telescope at certain times to see different objects...

I'm pretty proud of myself for findnig that at a fairly reasonable price...
the only trouble is that I want to play with it now!!!

root said:
well contrary to my last post... I still want the one book, but I decided taht I'd rather buy the CD's in sales after christmas.. and now I want some guitar making equipment...

anyway...
since he doesn't come here, I thought I'd share with you all about what I got my brother for christmas...

a telescope, a nice astronomy telescope, 200x magnification, wide lense to let lots of light in, further eye piece magnification tube adapters, a camera adapter to attach a camera to it, a funky tripod with graduations on the X/Y Y/Z tilts, and som funky software to tell you where to point the telescope at certain times to see different objects...

I'm pretty proud of myself for findnig that at a fairly reasonable price...
the only trouble is that I want to play with it now!!!

That sounds pretty cool. Go look at the stars under Stonehenge or something. That would be really cool.

well...
unfortunatly stonme henge is inaccessible for most of the year, there are however plenty more stone circles in britain, like teh rollrights, or teh seven sisters etc... stone hendge is just the biggest...

teh best day to do that would obviously be the winter solstice... and that his birthday as well...

only trouble is that just a slight before christmas...

the 21st...

Back
Top Bottom