What do you use to create a web page?

Stalker said:
o_O If anything its a female lesbian ass sucking hoe

All i can say is ... WTF ?!
Well, if you want to actually learn something and practise your HTML programming skills, then i would just go to notepad and work from scratch ... although making it look professional using that is quite difficult
I would definately go with Dreamweaver ... it has a design area and quite a good GUI, although people mentioned HTML Kit as well, i tried that, it is ok and a good free alternative to either Notepad or Dreamweaver ...

OMG David uses note pad?!?!?
I gave that up because HTML-Kit was easyer to have everything more organized.

Chris

I use either...

notepad,
or

Turbopad, (http://turbopad.sourceforge.net/)
(because it has syntax highlighting)...

I use it for HTML, CSS, PHP and ASP for creating webpages...

weirdly enough there are a lot of people who say that they cannot use programs like notepad because they have allways used frontpage/dreamweaver/interdev....

i'm exactly the opposite, I just can't use frontpage/dreamweaver/interdev because I never have, so I find all the interfaces clunky and slow compared to just writting what you want and having it there instantly.

I guess Notepad would be good if you truly know what you are writing in there. I am a complete noob when it comes to the Internet and web page design. I have Frontpage and I"m like, "uh...where do I start?" I'm thinking of having companies that host websites create me one. Maybe I can just use one of their online templates or something, I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom