What do you trhink it would take to run a online computer buisness?

Because, if i learn to make money at a young age, imagine wht ill make when im older and my dream is to have a succesful online/warehouse buisness for computers and such.

i see, but what are you going to use the money on....? tell us why you got banned from the ebay? we can all use a entertaining story

Well igto banned from ebay because i "shill" bidded and left feedback to a personal party. I had my moms account as my primary one and my dads as a seondary. I had him leave me feedback but i thought i was safe since he could say it was just his account...well no. I didnt read the user agreement of course and it states that 2 people in the same houshold may not have any bidding or feedback or anything on ebay. I also had a auction for a computer up ad i thought it would look better with 1 bid so i had my dads account bid on it and i thought i was safe. Well the user agreemnt calls it "shill" bidding. You cant bid if you are in the same houshold. Well i guess it's stupidity on my part.

So let that be a leasont o you people out there......read important user agreemnts.

Back
Top Bottom