What do you think of FIREFOX?

Well, here's my main reason why I wish the tabbed windows can load up my homepage. I use Firefox to look for parts off of Newegg. So I have many tabs for different parts at one time. That's what I love about Firefox. But it would be so much faster if the homepage (which is Newegg) would load everytime you open up a new tabbed window. I could be doing CTL + T like all the time, but if it doesn't automatically load Newegg, I have to manually drag my mouse about several inches up, use my right index finger muscles to press down firmly on the left mouse botton, then release it causing spasms sometime, and then wait for the page to load. Whew, that was exhausting...

I guess it's good exercise. I would still use FIrefox even if it didn't do that though. I hope IE 7 does this. Can't wait to try that baby out. One thing I suck at and that is programming. I was going to take a Java class next quarter, but it wasn't offered in the time that is right for me. I heard it is like ultra hard, but I just plain suck at programming in general. No logic for it at all. Not even Visual Basic, lol and that is a very popular software too. All the IT people know how to use it and implement into their servers. I hear C++ is easier than Java, so we'll see when the time comes for me to take those classes. Man, I hate programming.

jac006 said:
lol... "whatever". Nice one there alvino, noice. See, I gave reasons. You just said "because I said so" or something pretty much like that... lol...

So did I. I posted right before you did. Look at my post above yours! :D

TRDCorolla said:
Well, here's my main reason why I wish the tabbed windows can load up my homepage. I use Firefox to look for parts off of Newegg. So I have many tabs for different parts at one time. That's what I love about Firefox. But it would be so much faster if the homepage (which is Newegg) would load everytime you open up a new tabbed window. I could be doing CTL + T like all the time, but if it doesn't automatically load Newegg, I have to manually drag my mouse about several inches up, use my right index finger muscles to press down firmly on the left mouse botton, then release it causing spasms sometime, and then wait for the page to load. Whew, that was exhausting...

Goodness, don't be so lazy! Moving your hand and mouse won't kill you. But yeah, I get what you mean. Sometimes I have to do that too, but not very often.

TRDCorolla said:
I guess it's good exercise. I would still use FIrefox even if it didn't do that though. I hope IE 7 does this. Can't wait to try that baby out. One thing I suck at and that is programming. I was going to take a Java class next quarter, but it wasn't offered in the time that is right for me. I heard it is like ultra hard, but I just plain suck at programming in general. No logic for it at all. Not even Visual Basic, lol and that is a very popular software too. All the IT people know how to use it and implement into their servers. I hear C++ is easier than Java, so we'll see when the time comes for me to take those classes. Man, I hate programming.

I have IE7 and eh uh umm it doesn't do that. I haven't tried to get it to do that, but, out front, it doesn't. Sorry.

I'm always trying to look up parts for people on here so I tend to get aggravated by that. I'll take any kind of shortcuts if I can. I tried using shortcuts for reloading the homepage on FIrefox and that took even longer. I might as well use my wonderful oversized finger muscles to click on the Home button, lol.

Lol... seriously, it's not really that hard. I know comp people are always looking for a better way, but, unless you actually program firefox to be the way that you want it, it's clicking away you'll be.

I'm use to it already though. As soon as I do a CTL + T, I immediately go up to the home button. Got it down to a split second reaction time, haha. If only I was that quick in FEAR.

Yeah, that's good. See? It works. F.E.A.R. haha... you don't have to be fast in F.E.A.R. You just have to jump around, use your health packs, throw a grenade, and shot. Unless your against a pro like me, you won't die... lol...

Back
Top Bottom