What do you think of America?

Man Zen those castles are beautiful! Question I'm planning to go on a honeymoon with my wife sometime in the near future. I was planning to go to Rome cuz it's such a beatiful country. Any other recommendations? After seeing the pics AMD ZEN posted I think Germany is another option.

Rome is a city.. hasn't been a country in 1,500 years I believe. ;) I'd strongly recommend Spain (which has the most bars in Europe).. Spain is a lot of fun and there is quite a bit of culture.. also the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia (for its natural beauty) and Austria are recommendations I'd make.

That site is a load of crap. Spain is one of the most traveled countries in Europe and 10% of its GDP is accounted by tourism.

Giancarlo said:
Rome is a city.. hasn't been a country in 1,500 years I believe. ;) I'd strongly recommend Spain (which has the most bars in Europe).. Spain is a lot of fun and there is quite a bit of culture.. also the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia (for its natural beauty) and Austria are recommendations I'd make.

Spain huh? LOL ok man I'll take your word for it. Judging from your posts seems your a well traveled chap :) Is Madrid beautiful in the summer?

This is true RakeDog. Germany is gorgeous, ESPECIALLY THE SOUTHERN PARTS, and that water picture is Luzerne Schweiz (Switzerland). It is the MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY I HAVE EVER SEEN besides Heidelburg and Venice. Der Schwarzwald (the blackforest) is a WONDERFUL AREA IN GERMANY!! Here, have a look!

Rhein Falls, the LARGEST WATERFALLS in Europe.
picture1142ks.jpg

Schloss Heidelburger (in HeidelBurg)It was destroyed during the war by the dumb Americans because they mistargeted it and destroyed a 1,400 year old castle........
picture1168ta.jpg

Top Picture of Northern Heidelburg. Gorgeous City.
picture1175ya.jpg

And here is the beautiful city of Rothenburg along the Romantic Road! It was built in 203 A.D. and completed in 902 A.D.

Rothenburg, on the Romantic Road in Bayern (Bavaria)
picture0200lg.jpg

Municipal Heaquarters in Rotherburg (the Chancellors Home when he visits)
picture0120jt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom