What do you think of America?

I really don't know. From what I've heard of GCSE Level Sociology it involves watching Videos about people too fat, or people who have sex with their family, or gay people, or paedophiles, or have too many wives... that sort of people.

Then doing a test that is piss easy because the answers are on the paper.

that sounds a bit pointless, what is the A level like then, watching longer videos or something like that, i would never like to do a subject like that, too creepy for me, not the gay/fat people but the rest would really creep me out!! what is the point of studying people like that?

lol unlucky, i was 2 marks off a C in my latin GCSE, it was really annoying when the teacher came up to me and told me that!!:D:D

i didnt bother retaking it, couldnt be bothered to learn all the vocab and rules again, too much trouble and effort!!the rest of my results were ok though so it didnt really matter, 7A, 2B 1C and 1D, not too bad. i wouldnt have been so annoyed if the teacher hadnt come up to me and told me that!!

Yeh I suck at maths, I will probably drop out of it in Year 12 (Final High school year for Australians), then pick up another humanities subject.

mark thorpe said:
i didnt bother retaking it, couldnt be bothered to learn all the vocab and rules again, too much trouble and effort!!the rest of my results were ok though so it didnt really matter, 7A, 2B 1C and 1D, not too bad. i wouldnt have been so annoyed if the teacher hadnt come up to me and told me that!!
Lol, nah pretty good :D I only got 1A* 6A 2B 2C :( But I gave up caring about it :D the Cs are English Language and History :D

I blame it on my writing.

wow, we basicly got the same results, apart from the D you got a C and you got an A*, well done, a good set of results there!, the C was in english lit, cant write, well not legibaly anyway!! i managed an A in history though! the B's were in english lang and chemistry.

Back
Top Bottom