What do you think of America?

Jefforaby

Daemon Poster
Ya know, when America was discovered and up to the 1950's, US was the place where everyone wanted to come. No doubt about it. Land of Free. But now, what do you think of America? We would like to know especially if you're not living in US.

America's political and militarism is crooked to me. I would rather live with the Aussie's or Brit's.

America's political and militarism? Hahahahah.

The US is one of the freest countries in the world, socially.

Yes, but we arent smart as a whole and i am tired and will explain tommorow if i have too.

TRDCorolla1 said:
America is a great place. Lots of opportunities, one of the leaders in economy, and so diverse.

Yeah, but I can't help but feel a sense of corruption among american corporations....that and I think our country is a bit too arrogant. We kinda think that Democracy works among the whole planet, when it doesn't. Don't get me wrong. I love america, and I'm proud to live here, but that's just my opinion.

EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION:

Mine just happen's to be that I was Born & Raised in the Good ol US OF A...

America is great i think, But i never say it's better than someone else's home land, cuz that's just childish & racist...But i'm glad i had a good life here.

alvino said:
Yeah, but I can't help but feel a sense of corruption among american corporations....that and I think our country is a bit too arrogant. We kinda think that Democracy works among the whole planet, when it doesn't. Don't get me wrong. I love america, and I'm proud to live here, but that's just my opinion.

There is some corruption in every country, in any company. But the corruption in this country is far minimal compared to other countries. Democracy works among the whole planet.. every single human deserves the right to choose just as much as you do.

Giancarlo.. what about some Amazonian tribe which doesn't have any technology, and like 20 members. They just get leaders who stay leaders for life. They really don't care for Democracy... they believe in their gods, so for them, they truly don't care about it.

Back
Top Bottom