What do you think?

In order to travel through time you'd have to go faster than the speed of light which is impossible (as far as we know).

These movies are not about time travel. Where did this topic come from?
Did any of you find the movies interesting or compelling?

Hmm... if this Planet X was real, it would explain what is happening, and all this global warming stuff, is perhaps a cover up?

its interesting but certainly isn't made all from fact. You can't believe everything thats said there. I only watched the first part though. It's way oversensationalized.

Hmm... if this Planet X was real, it would explain what is happening, and all this global warming stuff, is perhaps a cover up?

Are you suggesting that all the astronomers who can't see it or find it would be lying?

its interesting but certainly isn't made all from fact. You can't believe everything thats said there. I only watched the first part though. It's way oversensationalized.

Are you suggesting that all the astronomers who can't see it or find it would be lying?

Correct me if I'm wrong Kage, but I think you are trying to say global warming is just a cover-up by our world governments to prevent global hystaria about a large object nearly destroying our planet.

Could be...
They are saying it is a brown dwalf, which is an unborn sun, so 2 bright objects (our sun) and this object would be noticable in the sky.

I don't know though, but who knows?

Well, it would make sense. I'm a firm believer in planet X and if it is real, I'm sure that the major governments of the world would not want it to attract global media attention because it would cause mass hystaria. One other interesting thing is that recently, there have been increasing purtibations (yes I'm quoting the movie) on our planet. More wars, unusualy harsh droughts, odd flooding, and whole manners of other human and biological anomalies.

Well, it would make sense. I'm a firm believer in planet X and if it is real, I'm sure that the major governments of the world would not want it to attract global media attention because it would cause mass hystaria. One other interesting thing is that recently, there have been increasing purtibations (yes I'm quoting the movie) on our planet. More wars, unusualy harsh droughts, odd flooding, and whole manners of other human and biological anomalies.

more wars are not caused by planetary objects...

Who's to say? A lot of wars seem to happen when large near earth objects pass buy us. It may have been conincidence, but WWI, WWII, The cold war, The Korean war, And even the current Iraq war all started after large near earth object fly-bys.

Back
Top Bottom