what do you think it is?

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
just wondering if any of you have ever felt this, well ever since i got sick back in aug my side started like making this weird feeling, its like crackling basically on the back of my rib cage around the check area but on the back... anyone know what this can be? im thinking a small case of boncidus but ive had it for so long that im starting to doubt it since i havent been sick. anyone thats ever had this before?

just wondering if any of you have ever felt this, well ever since i got sick back in aug my side started like making this weird feeling, its like crackling basically on the back of my rib cage around the check area but on the back... anyone know what this can be? im thinking a small case of boncidus but ive had it for so long that im starting to doubt it since i havent been sick. anyone thats ever had this before?

have you ever watched the movie 'Alien'?

ya, sounds like you need to get antibiotics, get them and take them, dont skip a pill or you will be worse off in the long run

yeah thats the thing though, i hadda take antibiotics because my teeth, im sure if it was that then it woulda takin care of both of the things, but hmm i dunno it feels like lung cramps more than anything

haha well i was hopin someone else had this before =\ but yeah today i went to get a xray and they said they'll send it to my doctor and now i needa schedule a appointment with my doctor so she can see what it is, im just really wondering haha

I'm taking anti-biotics at the moment, but have no choice but to stop taking them :( I didn't know i'd ran out. It'll be like Wednesday now before I can actually get prescribed some I think :(

Go doctors

Back
Top Bottom