What do you take to school everyday?

phone, books, money, ipod or psp.

question for guys who take a laptop... does everybody at your school, or just a few people?

Books | Pencils and Pens | Calculator | 256MB Memory Stick (with 1.25mb free space. I need a new one like a gig) | Motorola RAZR V3 (T-Mobile)| Wallet with lots of $$$$ | Creative Zen Micro 6GB | Myself and Clothes

question for guys who take a laptop... does everybody at your school, or just a few people?
At my school only a few kids have them. Most kids i know have desktops.
I may be buying a notebook next year when vista comes out. Not bragging or anything, I go to a private school, and all the rich kids have those bling expensive apple laptops. :rolleyes: A kid in my class just has a old compaq with a celeron. But basicly at my school, only a few do. I worry sometimes if i were to bring it to school and someone breaks it or steals it.

recon 16 said:

Their's around 20+ kids with laptops. I am however the biggest laptop user in the school.

recon 16 said:

just a few when we do presentations

recon 16 said:

at my old school, probably bout 1/2 the class

at college, otu of our class of 6, two people dont have laptops.

Brookfield said:
Switchblade comb?? you will probably know that this can make a very nasty jagged wound, & in many areas it's illegal to own one, not that I am suggesting that you would in any way use it for that purpose, so, bad idea, get rid, is my advice.

not illegal

http://www.fakecrap.com/products/switchblade_comb.html

and i was told not to bring it in anymore, i could get expelled for it, for what u ask? i would get expelled for brgingin in a comb...smart, very smart.

Voodoo Child said:
not illegal

http://www.fakecrap.com/products/switchblade_comb.html

and i was told not to bring it in anymore, i could get expelled for it, for what u ask? i would get expelled for brgingin in a comb...smart, very smart.
Your's sounds OK then, but a distant relative of mine is a desk sergeant in Chicago P.D, he rang me about half an hour ago, as he does each week, I asked him about switchblade combs, he tells me that a lot of injuries are caused by these, only last week, a 15 year old girl almost lost her life, she lost 3 pints of blood from a throat wound, before they got her to a hospital, luckily she recovered, but it'll be a while before she can speak, so believe me, they are dangerous, probably even the so-called "fakes".

Back
Top Bottom